The plugin source code is licensed under the GNU General Public License version 2.0 or later. WPDesignHub.com provides non-exclusive and limited licenses for the Gutenberg Blocks Design Library. Here is a list with most common licensing questions:
The library is compatible with almost any theme which supports the Gutenberg editor, but we cannot guarantee that our plugin will work with every configuration. These articles will help you out with the following common known issues:
Tips and tricks
A guide with hints for a flowless designs library integration. The following articles cover basic Gutenberg editor usage, Gutenberg Blocks Design Library usage and few tutorials. Create mockups and designs directly in your browser:
- Where is my license? The license is need to have a full access to all the features and designs. Just copy/paste the license into the Settings > Premium Users > License when editing the ...
- License for platforms? We are open for more flexible licensing terms with bigger clients like hosting platforms or SaaS products. Each case will be treated based on your demands and size of your ...
- What if my license expire? You will have no more access to our premium designs in the plugin. Your existing pages will remain intact. The sections you added on the page will not break or ...
- Why do I need a license key? License key grant you access to the premium layouts in our design plugin. We also support only active license holders.
- Why do you sell subscriptions? We are building a profitable and sustainable business and want to serve you well many years ahead. The subscription model allows us to properly plan our spendings on new features and designs. ...
- How to cancel subscription? You can cancel your subscription any time. It will not affect your access to the premium designs until the license key expire in a year after purchase.
- What license I need for a multisite? One license is pre-charged with multiple activations. One activation per site. If you have a multisite network, every single site in this network …
- Debugging process When the plugin is not working properly on your installation, please follow this basic debugging procedure.
- How to hide the PHP warnings You have these “warnings” because your server is set to show such PHP warnings. To hide these
Tips and tricks
- Activate the library The design library is available by clicking the carrot icon in the menu at the top of the editor.
- How to load a block design in your page After installing the plugin, import the library available to your subscription and click to the designs category …
- How to request a refund? We will refund you within 30 days of purchasing your subscription. To request a refund, please send us a message using this form.
Open a ticket if you have questions
not covered in the documentation
If you don’t find an answer in the plugin documentation or need our help, feel free to contact us
opening a ticket. The premium users will receive an answer in less than 24 hours on a business day.